Monday 28 August 2017

ADDRESSING THE ROOT OR ORIGIN OF YOUR PROBLEM

TEXT: 2 KINGS 2:19-21

MEMORY TRUTH: PSALM 108:9; 136:4

INTRODUCTION:

Nowadays some people may appear good, beautiful, handsome, fat but you may not know that they have problem. Some vehicle, cars, lorry, buildings even situations may appear good but inside these are troubles. Homes, states, country, villages, places may appear good and well, you don’t know that problem is abundant.

The men of the city called Elisha and say; this place is pleasant but water of the land is not good and the land was dry. In like manner, you may appear good but inside you are troubled because of some issues.

As we sing and dance, people may think that all is well but there are problems facing us? But God will find solutions to your problems in Jesus name, Amen. From now on, humble yourselves like the men of the city. Tell God your problem, tell your father in the Lord your problem, go for deliverance and counseling. Many of us bear good names but there are problem attach to us. We wear good cloths still we cover our problems. Let us call a spade a spade. Don’t hide anything from God.

Lessons to learn

1. God will handle only those things that you hand over to Him. God will never take over till you hand over. Examples; men of the city hand over to Elisha Ps. 12:1; 22:11; 44:26

2. Every trouble in your life has a root or origin Prov. 26:2; Job 5:6; (Any curse pronounced into you, I cancel it In Jesus name)

3. You cannot be free till your problem is address Jos. 7:10-26; 3:6, 26; 1 Kings 16:34; 2 Kings 2:17-22, Elisha cancelled the curse placed by Joshua.

4. Some are self made Prov. 11:29; Exo. 20:5 (Pray and say father don’t allow me to be enemy of myself). N/B: Any issue on the surface today will surface later, Mark. 2:1-12…(The root of the man’s problem was sin).

5. God can deliver you from all troubles if you disclose them to God Ps. 34:19; Job 5:19-22

6. Unforgiveness can hinder your healing, deliverance etc. Mk. 11:25-26; Matt. 18

7. Your trouble can come through known and unknown invitations, 1 Cor. 15:33

8. The root of your problem or trouble can come through a projection from agent of Satan.

9. Through unholy or ungodly marital affairs 2 Cor. 6:14

10. Through eating in the dream, eating any how or food cooked by agent of Satan or through a gift by satanic agent.

Shout hallelujah, shout praise God!!!

Prayer points

1. By revelation, I find out that there are problem inside you that are cripple. Pray O Lord! Every problem in my life that are cripple, develop legs and get out of my life, family and ministry. Turn them into prayer.

2. Every deaf and dumb spirit that are inside my life, family and ministry. Develop ear and mouth and come out of my life.

3. O Lord, every trouble that are in my life without invitation disappear in Jesus name – prayer Jos. 3:26

4. Every generational curse from my father’s house, catch fire In Jesus name – prayers.

5. Every foundational problem from my father’s house that are speaking against me, fall down flat In Jesus name.

6. Every strong hold holding my glory, every grave holding my glory, every land holding my glory, vomit them now – prayer.

7. All the voices speaking against me, every pronouncement against me, my family, my future and ministry, catch fire – prayer.

8. Every curse pronounced against me by my parents, friends, agents of Satan, catch fire now In Jesus name – prayer

9. Every covenant I entered known or unknown; break now

10. All those who vowed that I will not rise or have break through; die In Jesus name.

11. Every plant my heavenly father has not planted in my life, family; every chains on my hands, legs, chest etc; break and catch fire – In Jesus name, Amen

N/B: Begin to praise God here and there.

0 comments:

Post a Comment